General Questions & Answers
- How do I register for WSC 2023? How much do I need to pay for registration? Do I have to be a member of the ISI or one of its Associations?
Registration for the WSC opens in the fourth quarter of 2022. Registration categories and fees will be made available on our website by the second quarter of 2022. You do not have to have an active membership in the ISI and its Associations; however, we have reduced rates for our members. Please check our WSC 2023 website regularly for updates and follow our social media: Twitter #isiwsc2023.
- Where can I find out more about the ISI and its Associations? How do I join?
Please visit the ISI website to find out more about the activities of the ISI and its Associations. You can also join the ISI and/or its Associations via the Membership page.
- Will I get a Certificate of Attendance?
Yes, a Certificate of Attendance will be provided to all paid delegates who have asked for this during registration.
- Who can I e-mail with additional questions?
Please send your e-mail to email@example.com. We will try to reply to e-mails within one week.
Scientific Programme & Speakers
- Will registration fees be waived for invited speakers? Do I have to be a member of the ISI or one of its Associations?
All speakers have to pay registration fees. You do not have to have an active membership in the ISI and its Associations; however, we have reduced rates for our members. Please also see questions and answers 1 and 2 above.
- Where can I find information on the scientific programme and guidelines for session organisers?
We are updating the scientific programme schedule and the various guidelines for WSC 2023.
- If my abstract is selected, how will I make my presentation?
Once you are selected as a speaker in for WSC 2023, you will receive instructions on how to prepare your paper and presentation.
- Which IPR (copyright) provisions apply to my contributions?
The copyright for the abstracts and papers in the proceedings resides jointly with the authors and the ISI. Authors are free to publish expanded versions of the material elsewhere.
All content remains the property of the author(s) Reproduction and distribution of the presentations without written permission of the author(s) is prohibited. © 2023. All rights reserved.
- If I have questions related to the scientific programme, who can I e-mail?
Please send your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibition & Sponsorship
- Where can I find information on the exhibition?
Thank you for your interest in becoming an exhibitor at WSC 2023. Information on the exhibition booths and pricing will become available in early 2022. For other questions or to sign up as an exhibitor, please contact email@example.com. We will try to reply to e-mails within one week.
- My organisation would like to become a sponsor of the WSC. Where can I find this information?
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring the WSC 2023. Sponsorship information is available on our Be a Sponsor page. For additional information or to sign up as a sponsor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to reply to e-mails within one week.
Satellite Meetings & Short Courses
- Will Satellite Meetings be held in conjunction with WSC 2023?
Satellite Meetings will be held before and after the WSC. We are currently liaising with the organisers and will announce information on our website.
- Will short courses be held in conjunction with WSC 2023?
Short Courses are being planned just prior to the WSC in Ottawa.