Rethinking data governance in official statistics: the central banks’ experience
Category: International Statistical Institute
In this session, we would like to ear experiences about data governance initiatives: scope, principles adopted, practical implementation, main challenges or “best practices”.
- Communication with reporting agents and lowering the reporting burden – the ESCB Integrated Reporting Framework IReF
- The Integrated Economic Accounts in R: The Role of Open-Source Technology in Modernising and Enhancing Official Statistics Workflows
- The future speaks data - rethinking data governance and management in central banks; the challenges of creating a Data Office
- From Data Management to Data Governance: Experience of the Reserve Bank of India
- Have you thought about data governance? Think again. Think better.