Guidelines for Session Organisers, Chairs, Presenters and Discussants
- An organiser can submit more than one IPS.
- Each individual can present only one paper as an oral presenter during the WSC. Exceptions will be granted only in unusual circumstances and requests must be approved by the Chair of the Scientific Programme Committee (SPC). All requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A co-author of a paper being presented by someone else is not counted as a presenter. Hence it is possible for an individual to be a co-author of multiple papers being presented at the WSC.
- Participation as Chair or Discussant is not counted as participation as Presenter.
- An individual can serve as a Chair or a Discussant in more than one session provided that there is no scheduling conflict.
- Within the same session, any individual, including the Session Organiser, can take up the role of either Presenter or Chair or Discussant, but should not assume any two such roles.
- All Organisers, Chairs, Presenters and Discussants of any session must be registered participants of the WSC. Exceptions may be granted to Organisers who are unable to attend, but not to individuals in any of the other roles.
WSC 2023 Event Overview